Milk Thistle (non-GMO) is probably the single best thing you can take for supporting liver health. Traditionally it has been used as a natural remedy for problems including cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis and gallbladder disorders. Silymarin is the main active ingredient in milk thistle which supports a healthy inflammatory and antioxidant response.
Medical research does suggest that milk thistle, combined with traditional treatment, can support pancreatic health. Studies have shown a decrease in blood sugar levels and an improvement in cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes. By lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, milk thistle may support a healthy heart. Researchers also have found that milk thistle possibly improved insulin resistance, a key characteristic of type 2 diabetes. Diabetes is a serious condition. Talk to your doctor before taking any supplements as they may interfere with your medication.
Some possible traditional uses of Milk Thistle Seed Extract Powder may include:
● May support the nervous system
● May support heart health
● May protect pancreas against alcohol damage
● Possibly protecting against UVB rays
● Supports Cleansing & detoxifying the liver
● Having anti-inflammatory properties
● Having hepatoprotective qualities
● May support skin health
● Improving Adrenal function
● May protect against atherosclerosis
● Acting as a powerful antioxidant in liver tissues
● May regenerate liver cells
● Supporting Gallbladder health
● Valuable in postoperative liver repair
● Synergistically working with vitamin E as a liver free radical scavenger
● May be used safely in chronic liver disease
● Antioxidant properties
● May Improve insulin resistance
Suggested Use: Mix 600 mg (1/6th teaspoon) daily with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie.